In order to properly write a functional specifications we need to have a brief on several processes that need to be implemented upstream. You want to get a quote for a specification,we are at your disposal.
Before any steps, we take a brief to better know your needs. We help you define your opportunity study. Do you have a feasibility study? We accompany you to define your functional need analysis (AFB) and your functional expression of need (EFB).
AMO: web-managed assistant
You need help writing your specifications, the technical specifications of your project and the functional needs. We are at your disposal to obtain an accurate estimate for your specifications.
Our consultants are available in AMO to help you frame your project,both technically and graphically. You want to be accompanied throughout your project. Writing technical specifications, selection of agencies and support of the project. A dedicated senior consultant. Now take advantage of our web tips and solutions.
Our consultants will guide you. They will help you with a grid of more than 500 questions, accompanying you to answer them well. Here are some examples of key questions for properly drafting a technical and functional specifications:
What is the nature of the future website?
- If the site evolves in a particular environment (other sites or intranets for example), can you define precisely its position in that environment?
- Do you specify the responsibilities and privileges associated with the future website?
- Connections administrators / contributors
- How many administrators and/or contributors will there be on average?
- Are these administrators/contributors spread across multiple geographic areas?
- How many simultaneous users will there be on average?
- Will there be simultaneous users at the forefront?
- Can you estimate the number of page views per hour, minutes or seconds on average?
- Will the platform be subject to peak connections related to seasonality? Can you describe the estimated load climbs associated with the different seasons?
- In the case of an Intranet or Extranet, how many named users will there be?
- What is the approximate volume of files managed by the future site?
- Are there any pre-requisites in terms of programming language?
- In terms of database?
- Have you defined an operating system?
- Are there any pre-requisites in terms of web server?
- Are there any pre-requisites in terms of application server?
- Will the website be integrated into the company’s information system?
- If yes, can you specify the outlines and key features related to integration with the company’s information system?
- What are the specific security constraints?
- Are there any requirements in terms of authentication?
- Will the site be hosted in-house by the company?
- What will be the hosting environment?
The issue of a good specifications is paramount and fundamental, it conditions two very important points:
- Accurate encryption and a fair price
- Support for the project’s team leadership
Just a question. It’s as easy as a phone call to (0) 560 384 6936 . Our standard is at yours. Available in English, French and Spanish.
Telephone standard opening times: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM at 6:00 PM (UK time)
Outside of these times, please email us, via the contact form available by clicking here.
This post is also available in: Français (French)